Jolly Roger 2 Slot Machine – Free Play & Review
Though I would imagine that a pirate’s life is not all that is cracked up to be, when turned into a game it can actually be a lot of fun. That’s what Play n GO is banking on in this sequel, Jolly Roger 2 following after another release of theirs, from 2012.
With excellent graphics, the game will offer a range of interesting symbols (skull with crossbones, compass, treasure chest, diamond, skull crucifix and a skull ring), but there are less fun Royals (10 to A) to contend with as well. Behind the game area, an image of a ship’s deck is visible, with cannons pointing to both sides.
A developer with a huge collection, Play n GO is coming from Sweden, and it’s a company that most players are familiar with. They have one of the biggest collections of slot machines right now, and they’re expanding it rapidly, several new games being offered each month.
What’s great in their case, is that the quality of their average title is quite high, and they also make sure to include big rewards in each case (typically 5,000x the stake or more).
How To Play It
Bets for individual lines are going to vary from $0.01 to $5, but it’s all automatic. You just select the total amount, between $0.20 and $100, and the game takes care of the rest.
It’s a system which adds 5×3 reels, along with 20 active lines. About as common as it gets for a slot machine, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. To get a win, you need 3+ symbols left to right, on the same line.
Among the game’s better symbols, I would mention the wild first, since it’s quite common and useful, even if its impact is not huge immediately. The image used for it is that of a skull with crossbones, the classic pirate sign.
A Compass, which is present at the top of the game area, will sometimes come to life and spin, boosting wins for the round by up to 10x.
Even better, there is a bonus feature, which you get through three scatter symbols landing on the 1st, 3rd and 5th columns. It’s a picking feature, which can result in:
- Cash prizes of up to 20x the stake.
- Treasure Hunt: 10 free spins, where you advance on a map, getting additional rounds and upgrades (multipliers, new wilds, better symbols). You advance on the board by getting special map symbols.
- Bottle of Rum: gives you 1 spin for free, with 5 Rum bottles landing. The picks you make from these bottles, can bring you prizes and wild reels.
- Battle Spins: unlimited free spins, ending once you consume the three lives that you start with. Battles take place against privateers. Additional lives can be collected and extra features unlocked.
The game’s potential is in line with most slot machines available from Play n GO. Though the volatility is medium, and wouldn’t typically allow for such rewards, the developer still added a 5,000x jackpot, which could mean $500,000 cash.
They also added a decent RTP setting at 96.20%, but make sure you check the exact value, as the casino has the option of using a lower setting.
Jolly Roger 2 is a good game, a slot machine with plenty of features which will entertain, big rewards to keep you motivated, and only medium volatility. Better than the original, it’s worth a shot even if the first game wasn’t a favorite of yours.
Jolly Roger 2 Slot Machine For Real Money Now:
- 100% Up to £200 New Players Only
- - Top Online Casino, Live & Mobile 2020!
- - UK Legal & Licensed, 18+begambleaware.org
- - Up to £200 Welcome Deposit Bonus
- - VIP Loyalty Program
- - Online, Mobile & Live Dealer Casino UK Legal & Licensed, 18+Begambleaware.org