Paypal Casinos UK
What Are The Best PayPal Casinos in The UK?
PayPal is the biggest and most popular e-wallet in the United Kingdom, and arguably across the globe. There are literally millions of people signed up to PayPal and actively using the e-wallet for various online payments and to receive payments.
eBay and Amazon to name just a few of the UK’s most popular websites that make use of the financial facilities PayPal offers. As such, PayPal has become a household brand name in UK homes and businesses alike.
Do Online Casinos in the UK Accept PayPal?
With PayPal being so popular and widely used among UK citizens, online casinos that do not accept PayPal are missing out!
“Did you know that British PayPal Casinos Are Fully Licensed and Regulated!”
Luckily for those that do own a PayPal account, many of the UK’s most reputable online casinos accept PayPal. The best part about this is that PayPal would never allow an unscrupulous online casino to use its financial facility.
As a result, you can rest assured that any online casino in the UK that has PayPal advertised as an accepted payment or withdrawal method is a fully licensed and trusted place to play real money casino games online.
If you want to play slots, blackjack, roulette, craps, poker, or even place a bet on a sportsbook (available with some casino accounts), then you can do all this using your PayPal facility as your primary deposit and withdrawal method.
PayPal Casinos Offer The Fastest Deposits and Withdrawals!
When you use your PayPal account to deposit or withdraw at an online casino you do not have to wait long at all. Deposits are instant, but so are most other deposit methods, so what makes PayPal so special compared to other financial facilities that can be used at UK based online casinos?
That’s right. Instead of having to wait 2, 3 or 7 days to withdraw your money to your bank account or other financial facility, PayPal withdrawals are instant in most cases. Some casinos have a 24 to 48-hour clearing policy, but as PayPal has a whole support team that works with the players and online casinos, nearly every online casino in the UK will deposit your withdrawal into your PayPal account within seconds of you making the withdrawal.
What Are The Best UK Casinos That Accept PayPal?
As we are experts on online casinos, we know all about PayPal as a super fast, safe, ad reliable withdrawal and deposit method. As such, we have created a list of some of the best online casinos fully licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC).
Here Are The Top 10 UK Licensed Online Casinos That Accept PayPal:
|Visit PayPal Casinos:||Paypal Bonuses:||Read Our Review:|
|VegasParadise.com||Up to 75 FREE SPINS + £1000 - 18+ t&c|
|JackpotParadise.com||Up to £800 - 18+ t&c|
|CloudCasino.com||Up to 75 FREE SPINS + £1000 - 18+ t&c|
|32Red||Up to £160 - 18+ t&c|
|PartyCasino||50 Free Spins - 18+ t&c|
|Leo Vegas||100% TO £400 - 18+ t&c|
|Betway||100% TO £1000 - 18+ t&c|
|888||100% TO £1500 - 18+ t&c|
|William Hill||150% TO £150 - 18+ t&c|
|18+ ONLY Begambleaware.org|
Remember that if you are a UK citizen, you should only choose to gamble at an online casino that is fully licensed by the UKGC. That said, you can be fairly confident that if the casino accepts PayPal and you are using a UK router to transact with the casino that as per PayPal’s strict terms and conditions, the casino is fully licensed.
“We Only Recommend Casinos That Our Team Has Tried, Tested, and Approved!”
We only provide you with recommendations for online casinos that we have played at and approved. If it comes in our list of recommended casinos, then the casino is trustworthy and also has the best collection of games and real money casino gaming software developers.
How Can I Sign Up To a UK PayPal Casino?
It is actually super easy to get involved with a UK based online casino using PayPal. Just follow the steps we have outlined below:
- Make sure you look at our list of UK Paypal online casinos Here – every one of them accepts PayPal
- Make sure you understand which casinos allow both deposits and withdrawals, just deposits, or withdrawals – each casino has its own rules
- Check the deposit and withdrawal limit amounts – we want you to make sure that the maximum deposits and withdrawals suit your budget
- Once you are sure of the UK casino you want to play up, then go ahead and register. All you need is your contact details, one official form of ID, name, and address
- When you have an account, then head over to the cashier and select PayPal to make a deposit
- Within seconds of selecting the amount you want to deposit, you will be able to head over to the real money table games, scratchcards, sportsbook, and/or slots
- Don’t forget to check out any deposit bonuses that you may want to take advantage of
All of the casinos we recommend come with full reviews, so if you want to find out more about currencies accepted (as some people prefer to play in US$ or Euros), deposit bonus promos, welcome bonus deposit plans, and a full list of games and developers hosted by the casino.
What Is Our Policy and Approach To Reviewing UK Online Casinos?
At Casinos.org.uk we are serious about the way that we review every online casino. We have a set list of criteria that an online casino needs to pass in order to make it into any of our recommendation slots.
Every member of our team loves to play at online casinos, plus we also have an avid following of casino gurus that are always giving us updates and commenting on new offers, changes to online casinos, issues they have had, things they have found amazing about a certain casino, and so on.
Another handy way that our team stays is ahead is when we receive communications from the online casinos themselves when they have made a chance to the services they offer in which they will ask us to update our review if we have not already done so. We always have our finger on the pulse!
Here are some of the basic criteria we use to initially assess an online casino:
- Games: We look for casinos that offer the most diverse casino gaming experience. That means plenty of games, plenty of variations of each game, and a diverse list of casino gaming developers such as Microgaming, NextGen, NYX, BetSoft, and other top designers all featuring their games in a casino’s gaming section. Plus, let’s not forget the inclusion of Live Dealer Suits!
- Design: Casino design is important because it needs to look good on all devices. That means being able to use the cashier, browse through games, access loyalty rewards and VIP stats, and use other casino critical functions on all devices including PC, laptops, touchpads, and smartphones.
- Device Support: As mentioned in the design section, device support is important. This also goes all the way down to the pliability and the number of games that can be played on Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows devices. On top of this, application downloads and browser support are also reviewed.
- Bonus Deals: One of the best ways to make sure you get to play for longer and make your money go further is by taking advantage of the best bonus deals. This all begins with the welcome bonus, then moves on to the quality of regular bonuses as well as how well rewarded players are via the loyalty and VIP rewards programs.
- Cashier Area: Every deposit and withdrawal method is scrutinized by our team of experts. Maximum and minimum limits that apply to each one, currencies accepted, the time it takes to withdraw or deposit and any country restrictions that may apply are all explored and noted in our casino reviews.
- Reputation: We search high and low to make sure that the casino we are reviewing is not blacklisted. We also look in forums, research our site visitors’ comments, and test every casinos’ customer support team. We also check the integrity of their licensing as well as other aspects such as security policies, safety, encryption, game integrity checks, transparency of gaming results, and quality of software to asses the overall trustworthiness of the casino.
About us: We are an independently owned and run UK based online casino site. We are often approached by online casinos to review them so we can give our site visitors an honest review of their casino. Many of the casinos will use our reviews to find holes in the way they offer their services so they can improve, plus the casinos also like to see how well we have reviewed their competition. When they see a negative, then the casinos usually fix these negatives and ask us to update our reviews.
Using PayPal To Fund Your Online Casino Gaming
To use PayPal at an online casino, firstly make sure the casino accepts PayPal. Once you have signed up, you can use the cashier section to make a deposit. PayPal is a way to judge how respectable an online casino is as all of the most trustworthy online casinos in the UK will accept PayPal. It is a sign that the casino is making its best efforts to make deposits and withdrawals as easy as possible so you can get on the tables and have the reels rolling on the slots in no time at all.
Using PayPal For Deposits
All you need is a PayPal account or to sign up for an account. Once you have signed up for a PayPal account and confirmed your deposit method with them, then you can go ahead and put money into your PayPal. From here, all you need to do is go to the cashier on the casino you have signed up to and deposit via PayPal. The transfer will be instant.
Using PayPal For Withdrawals
If you have won on the slots, table games, or one of the many other betting options available to you, then you will probably want to withdraw some of your well-earned cash. Most casinos will allow you to withdraw using PayPal. In the cashier section just select to withdraw, then select PayPal and the money will be instantly deposited to your PayPal account. There may be a withdrawal grace period set by some casinos. This applies to all withdrawals and used as a security measure by the casino to make sure there is a grace period in case of any issues. Most online casinos like to make this process instant.
PayPal is known as an e-wallet. It first became popular along with eBay. People needed a secure way to receive funds from sales made on eBay, and so PayPal was the easiest way to do this. In the UK PayPal withdrawals to bank accounts are generally same day and happen within a matter of hours depending on which bank you are with. Since the inception of eBay, PayPal has become a globally recognised brand accepting online payments in multiple currencies as well as a payment facility. Nearly all reputable websites accept payments via PayPal.
Why Should You Use PayPal With UK Online Casino Sites?
There are so many reasons PayPal is the perfect financial tool to fund and withdraw funds from your online casino account. One of the main reasons PayPal is so good is because you only need to provide your email address to any company you are making a payment to. No credit/debit card or bank account details are every handed over to the site you making a payment to.
- You do not need to provide your credit/debit card details to any websites that accept PayPal as a payment method – therefore you can use your PayPal for more than just online casino play
- Free account opening with the ability to make instant deposits
- You only need 1 PayPal account and you will be able to play at any online casino that accepts the e-wallet as a payment method
- PayPal is fully licensed as a recognised financial institution in the UK
- 24/7 support team always there to help
- You can withdraw to multiple bank accounts
- You can store multiple payment methods on PayPal
- There is a one-touch payment facility to pay for goods online
- PayPal uses advanced encryption to guaranteed secure financial transactions
- They have a fully integrated fraud squad and complaints team
- Millions of websites worldwide accept PayPal
Which Payment Methods Can I Use To Fund My PayPal Account?
There are so many ways that PayPal allows in order for you to fund your account.
- Any Major Debit Card
- Transfer from other PayPal Users
- Bank Transfer
- Payments From Online Sales (eBay, Amazon)
Are There Any Fees When Using PayPal To Fund Online Casino Play?
There are no fees for making a deposit to any of the online casinos that we have recommended here. If you want to make a deposit using a different currency or to convert a currency into UK£ or US$, then there may be a small fee incurred, but this is very low. Most of the time you will be using UK£ if you are playing at UK online casinos, so currency conversion charges should not apply.
Withdrawals are usually free too. Some might charge a processing fee for withdrawals, but in most cases, fees will not apply. Plus, the withdrawals are usually much faster via PayPal compared to other withdrawal methods such as debit card withdrawals.
What Are The Alternatives To PayPal?
Online casinos in the UK make it easy to use a number of deposit and withdrawal methods as after all they want as much clientele as they can get. Here are some of the alternative e-wallets that are similar to PayPal, but they are not as widely accepted.
Neteller: This e-wallet works pretty much in the same way as PayPal. You can sign up for free and add funds. It is not as popular as PayPal, but it is fast, safe, and secure with multiple bank accounts, debit cards, and debit cards accepted.
Paysafecard: If you do not have a bank account, then the Paysafecard is the perfect solution. You just need to purchase a pre-paid card and use this to deposit to your Uk casino account. You will need to enter a 16 digit code and then the payment is accepted and your casino account is credited. Finally, you do not need to provide any personal details at all to use this payment method.
Skrill: This is also not as popular PayPal, but works in the exact same way. You can top up using a number of financial facilities. Skrill is safe, secure, and you can withdraw to multiple bank accounts as well as use all major credit and debit cards to deposit into your Skrill.
ecoPayz: This is a free e-wallet that prides itself on fraud protection and state-of-the-art tech. You will need to apply for an ecoCard and use this online or in stores that accept ecoCard payments. There is also an ecoVirtual card available.
PayPal Casinos Questions & Answers
We know that you will have plenty more questions about using PayPal casinos in the UK, so we have tried to predict some of the questions here and give you some answers. By all means, if you have any further questions, please contact us or leave a comment with your queries. We will come back to you with the best answer we possibly can.
Are PayPal Deposits Instant?
Yes. After you have clicked on the cashier and selected PayPal as your intended deposit method, as long as you have the fund in your PayPal account the deposit will show on your casino account immediately. You can head straight over the real money games and play.
Are PayPal Withdrawals Instant?
In most cases yes. However, some casinos have a clearing policy that is usually 24 to 48 hours. This is just to give the system time to flag whether there was any unusual activity. It also gives you a grace period, so if you made the withdrawal by mistake, then you can reverse it.
What Features Can I Expect From a PayPal Casino?
Online casino gameplay is not defined by PayPal. We only use the term PayPal casino to let people know the casino accepts PayPal. That said, you can expect any UK online casino that accepts PayPal to have been vetted by PayPal’s financial team. PayPal will not allow any online casinos to use its facility if the casino has not been licensed with the UK Gambling Commission. We recommend only using one of the PayPal casinos that we have listed above as we know they are 100% safe and provide the best gaming experience possible.
What Will My Bank Statement Show?
Your bank statement will just show PayPal as the transaction ID for any deposits or withdrawals made using the e-wallet.
What Will The PayPal Account Transaction Show Up As?
Most online casino transactions do not use the word casino in the transaction. This is because every online casino uses a registered company name. The registered company name of the casino that you make a deposit to or withdrawal from will show up on your PayPal account.
Is There An Age Limit To Sign Up To PayPal?
Yes, there is. You have to be 18 to sign up to PayPal. You will be asked to show evidence that you are who you are and proof of age at some stage of owning a PayPal account. This is actually quite useful to know as you need to over 18 to gamble at any PayPal online casino facility.
How Does PayPal Process Transactions Safely & Securely?
PayPal always acts as a middle man between you and the website you are transacting with. When you select to pay via PayPal, then both you and the website are directed to a secure and encrypted PayPal payment page.
All you need to do is enter your email address and password, or use the PayPal one-click pay facility if you have this setup. PayPal will find the website’s PayPal facility and make the transfer, then confirm to you and the website the payment is complete. You are then returned to the website you are transacting with. The website you are transacting with will only see your name and email on the transaction.